Sip, Support, Survive: Wine Survivor
in support of Big Brothers Big Sisters of North Simcoe
Join us for a week of fun, chance, and community that will help young people in our community realize their full potential !
HOW IT WORKS
- Six people will form a team and choose a team captain, who will coordinate the registration and drop off of 6 $20.00 registration fees and 6 Bottles of Wine each valued at a minimum of a $15.00 (= $120 per team and 6 Bottles of Wine).
- In a private Facebook group and over e-mail, names will be drawn each day between November 30th to December 4th, eliminating players.
- Those who have been eliminated will have the chance to re-enter the game with the purchase of a $25 immunity idol (one per team).
- At the end of the week the final players will be drawn and win a large bundle of wine for them and their teammates!
How many teams can participate ? There is a limit of 60 teams, so you want to make sure to fill out the form below to hold your spot !
When is the deadline to enter ? Deadline to submit team registration forms is November 20th.
How do I get the registration fees and wine to your agency ? Registration fees and wine will be collected from each team captain. Payment can be done by either e-transfer, to Joann.Stephan@BigBrothersBigSisters.ca, or dropped off in person (Cash/Cheque Only) to the BBBSNS Office at 366 Midland Ave, Suite E3 Midland, ON during office hours: Monday -Friday November 23rd to 27th by appointment only.
When do the draws begin ? Draws begin November 30th and winners are announced by December 4th —The last 4 names will be awarded a ton of wine for their team!
How much wine will my team win ? That depends on how many participants we get !
FOR EXAMPLE, IF 60 TEAMS ENTER, THE PRIZE WORKS OUT AS FOLLOWS:
- First Place Team Prize – 126 Bottles of Wine (21 per team member)
- Second Place Team Prize – 90 Bottles of Wine (15 per team member)
- Third Place Team Prize – 72 Bottles of Wine (12 per team member)
- Fourth Place Team Prize – 60 Bottles of Wine (10 per team member)
- Consolation Prize – first team to be eliminated – 12 Bottles of Wine (2 per team member)
How many people will be eliminated each day ? The number of people eliminated each day will be calculated once the final number of participants is determined.
Thank you all so much for your interest – We are excited to say we have filled all 60 spots !
If you are interested in being put on the waiting list for the next Wine Survivor please reach out to Hunter Markle at Hunter.Markle@BigBrotherBigSisters.ca
Thank You Toast Sponsors
Adco Tire & Auto Inc
Monica McCready, Georgian Bay Realty Ltd.
HGR Graham Partners LLP. Penetanguishene
Brabant & Kretzcshmann, Chartered Professional Accountants
Happy RECRUITING & GOOD LUCK!!
NO DRINKING IS INVOLVED IN THE SIP, SUPPORT, SURVIVE: WINE SURVIVOR FUNDRAISER– MUST BE 19+ TO PARTICIPATE.
LOTTERY LICENSE # M806064